https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVdIEd-F3SJ/?utm_medium=copy_link
They look nice together
Do you think they should do a film as a romantic couple together?
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVdIEd-F3SJ/?utm_medium=copy_link
They look nice together
Do you think they should do a film as a romantic couple together?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No, I’d like to humbly pass on that horror flick. Thank you for asking Priya. 🤗

YES!! Why not. They’ll be a fresh pair. Besides, I like them both ❤️❤️
No. So cringey "tell me SumthIng I doooooon knoo" 🤢
Originally posted by: mango.chutney
No. So cringey "tell me SumthIng I doooooon knoo" 🤢
exactly man! please spare us 🤢
also she looks too mature for him!
I would especially if it spares us from ever seeing Ranveer and Alia again. I do not think that pairing works together so Katrina would be a refreshing change.
Ranveer looks like the annoying little brother to her😛
Originally posted by: TRBHINMXNFYRDUQK
exactly man! please spare us 🤢
also she looks too mature for him!
her botox and procedures have aged her but then again her white genes probably did too. she looks like an older cousin to him.
Originally posted by: mango.chutney
her botox and procedures have aged her but then again her white genes probably did too. she looks like an older cousin to him.
🤣Ya’ll got no chill!
well, I am biased but most of the white people at my college who are younger than me look way older than me. not all, but a big handful do. katrina is not even desi so she has to rely on her botox or whatever but it's definitely not working!
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
...
Modern DDLJ video ft. Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdKCN5AMPTb/?stkn=MXBtYzBvdzU4eWV3aw==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdB12M_iG3g/?img_index=5 stkn=cDRuNGN1M2xxenRp
77