Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Where is everyone today? 😃
In their home 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Where is everyone today? 😃
In their home 😆
That true but I meant here 🤣🤣 everyone is gone
Who come at night anyways 😆
Ayesha was online yesterday ... Me often & you
Nikki is gayab🤣
I asked Ayesha to post Without towel wala topic 🤣
Simply.me & meghu , both of you are same kya 🤣
Who come at night anyways 😆
Ayesha was online yesterday ... Me often & you
Nikki is gayab🤣
Our schedules are shifting it seems 🤣🤣
I asked Ayesha to post Without towel wala topic 🤣
Simply.me & meghu , both of you are same kya 🤣
I don’t see the topic 🤣 where is it?
Not mine for now 🤣
Let her come again then will ask 🤣
Or do u wanna do it 🤣
Not mine for now 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 That I can guess with guarantee
Let her do it 🤣 I still don’t know the full plan yet so haven’t written anything 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k