Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I'm telling you there's some glitch 🤣 because it's not the wrong method🤣
IF fix yourself 🤣🤣 don’t torture us like this 😭
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I'm telling you there's some glitch 🤣 because it's not the wrong method🤣
IF fix yourself 🤣🤣 don’t torture us like this 😭
🐢🐢🐢🤣

I know... I was thinking what m doing wrong then I noticed whenever I press enter the url got disappear 🤣
Then I tried space and it didn't disappear 🤣
Jab pata tha url gayab ho raha hai to post hi kyu kar rahi thi 🤣🤣
Ab to doubt hone laga hai wo haath aayegi bhi ki nahi 🤣🤣
You think they'll listen to you? 🤣🤣
They’re fast 🤣 let’s see if I can go faster
Aaj kal bidi amma bhi gayab 🤣🤣
It works fine with enter on laptop 🤣🤣
Where is everyone today? 😃
Baad me notice kiya, 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k