It might be 🤣 let me know the results from laptop🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It might be 🤣 let me know the results from laptop🤣🤣
I will 🤣 I don’t even know where its getting the AT link from I’m not even pasting that and the box shows up empty at first 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I will 🤣 I don’t even know where its getting the AT link from I’m not even pasting that and the box shows up empty at first 🤣
No I've noticed the broken links always lead to the same page where the link is posted 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
No I've noticed the broken links always lead to the same page where the link is posted 🤣🤣
That’s so stupid 🤣🤣 who designed this website
Ask Vijay uncle🤣🤣
Btw any update from Nikki's PA? 🤣
Vijay uncle won’t listen 🤣🤣
And no 🤣 abhi tak nahi
Then maybe he chooses ki kiski sunni hai aur kiski nahi 🤣🤣
He didn't even come online? 🤣 darr ke bhaag gaye kya dono 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Then maybe he chooses ki kiski sunni hai aur kiski nahi 🤣🤣
He didn't even come online? 🤣 darr ke bhaag gaye kya dono 🤣
I think so 🤣 and we get ignored
he only posts on that account when a new artwork is made 🤣🤣 so I likely have to wait till then I missed him the first time
nahi hota h..
Link paste karne ke baad space fir enter tb hua 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I think so 🤣 and we get ignored
he only posts on that account when a new artwork is made 🤣🤣 so I likely have to wait till then I missed him the first time
He at least used to listen to me 3 years back 🤣 ab ka to I have no idea 🤣
Tab to ho gaya 🤣 I've lost all hopes of getting a reply from their side 🤣 dono bhaag gaye 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k