Originally posted by: Fantasyera
Hi I am Ira
Hi It's. Kavya here. 🤗
Love to see so many Harshu fangirls here❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Fantasyera
Hi I am Ira
Hi It's. Kavya here. 🤗
Love to see so many Harshu fangirls here❤️
Hii kavya.
Hi Gauri🤗. It's me Kavya .
Love to see u here. We met on Immj2 forum , remember?
M Here for Harshad too.
Yaa, I remember you dea..🤗
How are you?
Me too . Still can't believe HC choose Rajan show for comeback🤪
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
Hii kavya.
Yaa, I remember you dea..🤗
How are you?
Me too . Still can't believe HC choose Rajan show for comeback🤪
M fine Gauri.
Yup. Even I couldn't believe he chose RS . But humko HC ko long time dekhne milega, that's all m happy abt🥳
Why is he so hot ???😣
SP presenting Hotness y'all☢️🥵
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVhqg7mgr2s/?utm_medium=copy_link
yes I also loved it
I am happy he is posting good pictures these days
I didn't really follow harshad after tere liye (i loved him in tereliye)
I wanted to asked who followed him in bepannaah.. Why was the show only for 186 episodes?
Was the show planned that way or something happened?
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
1.1k