Aisa h... 🤣
Yeah 🤣 though I’ll be gone in 10 mins for lunch
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aisa h... 🤣
Yeah 🤣 though I’ll be gone in 10 mins for lunch
Try your best 🤣🤣 I’m sure it will be good
Oh... Usko to maine dekha h.. par pehchana nahi 😆
Uske reshmi lehrate hue baal chhup jo gaye 🤣🤣
Meri drawings theek thaak hai 🤣 it's just that I'm too lazy to show interest in it 🤣 ek baar me jo ban gaya so ban gaya🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Meri drawings theek thaak hai 🤣 it's just that I'm too lazy to show interest in it 🤣 ek baar me jo ban gaya so ban gaya🤣
And there’s me 🤣 the perfectionist in me will settle for no less 🤣 even if my fingers are crying
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
And there’s me 🤣 the perfectionist in me will settle for no less 🤣 even if my fingers are crying
I can never be a perfectionist when it comes to drawings🤣🤣
Yes don’t be like me 🤣 your hands will thank you
Off to eat lunch 🤗 🤣 See you all later
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Off to eat lunch 🤗 🤣 See you all later
Have a good day Meghu 🤗
I'll go sleep now 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k