I want grand setup for PurVir..
Candles, flowers, all sort of things..
Duniya bhar ki SR mai jo jo tha sab PurVir ke decorations mai ho..
I hope Bawri will plan something for them 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want grand setup for PurVir..
Candles, flowers, all sort of things..
Duniya bhar ki SR mai jo jo tha sab PurVir ke decorations mai ho..
I hope Bawri will plan something for them 😳
Originally posted by: ShikhaHans
And this is second time for KK
...first was at amboli
....
Baawri should kick her out ..and use this room for them
Bawari should kick her out of haveli
Want to see naraz Bawari again

I have high hopes from bawri... 😳
Mast surpise de Vir ko..
And she shoulf feed him oreperky first. To accha dinner ho.. then goo for a nightlongggg rounds .
24 was it. 🤪🤣
Ohk, so now Vir will have to make arrangments for bawri..
Or better yet just leave the room Vir will follow and let KK anger in her room and rip her own decorations 😆
They will...then comes the first hug
Yaar somewhere I want S🤬y wala nighty..
Vir gift kare . Woh KK types ghatiya nahi . Kuch to accha sa.. 🤪
I have high hopes from bawri... 😳
Mast surpise de Vir ko..
And she shoulf feed him oreperky first. To accha dinner ho.. then goo for a nightlongggg rounds .
24 was it. 🤪🤣
Yes she should and send everyone out. This time she should get Juhi and Manas to keep KK busy 😆
Yaar somewhere I want S🤬y wala nighty..
Vir gift kare . Woh KK types ghatiya nahi . Kuch to accha sa.. 🤪
Kk types nahi😡
Mast transparent si red or black colour ...better if short one