Not as promising as the promos.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Is it just me or the show is not as promising as the promos ? πŸ€”

In the promo, Kalyani's character looked so interesting. A woman who is a real warrior by heart and goes against everything and everyone for her passion to fight for her country/state. But turned out she is just a princess who learned sword fighting.  I miss the strong headed Kalyani from the promo. Or maybe she will become later once she will be a little mature. 

All the kings of the show are pretty much useless. Kalyani's father looks like he can't take any decision on his own and his daughter is deciding everything. I would have understood if she was good strategically and was a real warrior but looks like she knows very little about politics. Both the king look so scared. No matter how scared they are, they shouldn't let this appear on their face in public. Here both are like shitting on their pants. 

I don't know if it's the actress or the character, I am unable to like Radhamani. πŸ˜• Both the main actresses aren't good in my point of view. 

Ssharad is doing a great job. He is a very good actor but I am still unable to see him in a historical show. 

That Fletcher boy is hell boring as a negative character. 

I don't know where this show is going but I am already bored. πŸ₯± This show needs some real action. πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IreneAdler thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

May be its because its just the starting...  sometimes Pilot epis are little disappointing but once the story is built they become huge hits...

Its a period drama may be it'll take flight from second week.

I back you on choice of FL... they could have done betterπŸ€”

Edited by IreneAdler - 2 years ago
MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Is it just me or the show is not as promising as the promos ? πŸ€”

In the promo, Kalyani's character looked so interesting. A woman who is a real warrior by heart and goes against everything and everyone for her passion to fight for her country/state. But turned out she is just a princess who learned sword fighting.  I miss the strong headed Kalyani from the promo. Or maybe she will become later once she will be a little mature. 

All the kings of the show are pretty much useless. Kalyani's father looks like he can't take any decision on his own and his daughter is deciding everything. I would have understood if she was good strategically and was a real warrior but looks like she knows very little about politics. Both the king look so scared. No matter how scared they are, they shouldn't let this appear on their face in public. Here both are like shitting on their pants. 

I don't know if it's the actress or the character, I am unable to like Radhamani. πŸ˜• Both the main actresses aren't good in my point of view. 

Ssharad is doing a great job. He is a very good actor but I am still unable to see him in a historical show. 

That Fletcher boy is hell boring as a negative character. 

I don't know where this show is going but I am already bored. πŸ₯± This show needs some real action. πŸ₯±

Lol, Fletcher is the only intersting character, otherwise everything looks hell boring and the reason is major events are just mentioned, they are not shown. They haven't shown Brits doing any serious oppression which doesn't look convincing at all. It looks like JB is creating trouble for everyone which shouldn't be the case. Atleast show the reasons for the impending revolt.πŸ₯± And Fletcher wants Kalyani is truly absurd.

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

The promos did skyrocket my expectations and the show is meh as of now. I am sticking to it because I really want to see the story unfold but it i quite painful to watch with a cast that has below average acting skills, poor bg effects and minimal chemistry. 

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

The promos did skyrocket my expectations and the show is meh as of now. I am sticking to it because I really want to see the story unfold but it i quite painful to watch with a cast that has below average acting skills, poor bg effects and minimal chemistry. 

Even promos looked average to me but the editing department has made the show even more annoying. And they have chosen ghum's storyline for Buxi and Kalyani and imlie's storyline for gadadhar.πŸ˜” That makes this show even more stupid.

Sowmya_SMfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They are so many in industry who have below average skills but still popular..these actors are new in hindi television..how can you expect great acting..we need to give time for them

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmya_SMfan

They are so many in industry who have below average skills but still popular..these actors are new in hindi television..how can you expect great acting..we need to give time for them

Well everyone has right to write their opinions, we have given them ample time, the show is just weird