Thik h I will convey your msg to him 🤣
Hriti any objection 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thik h I will convey your msg to him 🤣
Hriti any objection 🤣
Mast story rahegi... Thora writeup karke comics jaisa ban jayega 😆
Go for this .. end it with you & VD twinning 🤣
Mast story rahegi... Thora writeup karke comics jaisa ban jayega 😆
Go for this .. end it with you & VD twinning 🤣
I will do the former but not the latter 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Wo to original hai 🤣 wo to waise bhi nahi milega aur photocopy mujhe chahiye nahi 🤣🤣
Tum cursed woman se kam ho kya 🤣
Pahle hi haar maan li.. meghu is ready to go 😆
Hanji hai to objection🤣
Jab banda single hai to Suku ke saath baat chalao 🤣
Then I will do the latter. Fir mat bolna mujhe kuchh 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Hanji hai to objection🤣
Jab banda single hai to Suku ke saath baat chalao 🤣
If Suku agrees I will happily step back 🤣🤣 but woh kuch bolti bhi nahi
VD already called her a chirpy bird ❤️ but she’s silent 🤣
You will draw us twinning? 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Hanji hai to objection🤣
Jab banda single hai to Suku ke saath baat chalao 🤣
Sukku khud chalayegi 🤣
I will root for either two of you .
Imagine if Sukku marry vd ... Bhoochal aa jayega 😆
Sukku khud chalayegi 🤣
I will root for either two of you .
Imagine if Sukku marry vd ... Bhoochal aa jayega 😆
I would actually scream of happiness 🤣🤣 but it’s next to impossible
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k