Taking of life for food is wrong. I always proud of Hindu religion for being Vegetarian.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Taking of life for food is wrong. I always proud of Hindu religion for being Vegetarian.
Taking of life for food is wrong. I always proud of Hindu religion for being Vegetarian.
Hi gwiver kindly dont discuss these things here as we will get DT warning🤗
We respect your beliefs and thoughts but I suggest we should just leave it here as this is for spoilers discussion🤗
Not to offend anyone 🤗
Lub❤️
Man they never get tired of functions😡 .... but cannot see anything in pic😭
karwa chauth hai I guess😆Originally posted by: wizardofoz2
Man they never get tired of functions😡 .... but cannot see anything in pic😭
Dreamer ji you tell kya hosakta ha.. you guessed kanyak puja right😆
LOLz at khajoor ke beej trying to bhadkaao Rupi against Imlie...baaki I can't make out the reaction cues of the second half
iski beizzati honinhai bybruoalininthinknthey said rupali maan jaayegiOriginally posted by: GaramTawa
LOLz at khajoor ke beej trying to bhadkaao Rupi against Imlie...baaki I can't make out the reaction cues of the second half
lol looks like she has the pen drive in her hand and is asking him about it.. rupi pehle se hi thoda doubtful thi.. now she's realising. I just hope malini aake muft ka gyaan na de Imlie ko. Not like anyone cares but still stay away from interesting drama dd teri baari bhi ayegi.Originally posted by: GaramTawa
LOLz at khajoor ke beej trying to bhadkaao Rupi against Imlie...baaki I can't make out the reaction cues of the second half
Originally posted by: YKZKBTBJGFGPG6UK
karwa chauth hai I guess😆
Dreamer ji you tell kya hosakta ha.. you guessed kanyak puja right😆
I couldn’t see anything in tht clip except camera and some recorded voice of crowd …tht was not the actual audio so I can guess Dusshera celebrate or celebrate Imlie if she exposes pranav …
Sorry removed as sandyji kindly informed me it was an old clip. Thanks sandyji
Originally posted by: Rollingdeep
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVXmXF4Byp2/?utm_medium=copy_link
I got this randomly from ig . This looks like something coming up with Anu planning for imlie? Or was this during adi kidnap time? If old I apologise and will delete
This is old when she kidnapped Adi and then Bunty Bhaiya took over.