Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
But you guys can stop there .. isse pehle ki site down ho jaye 🤣
Nahi hum log nahi rukenge jab tak rukne ko na bola jaaye 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
But you guys can stop there .. isse pehle ki site down ho jaye 🤣
Nahi hum log nahi rukenge jab tak rukne ko na bola jaaye 🤣🤣
Good for nothing mods 🤣🤣 ek PM tak nahi dekhte hai 🤣
Imagine an alternate reality where we didn’t get a reply 🤣🤣 dil broken
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Imagine an alternate reality where we didn’t get a reply 🤣🤣 dil broken
It would've been the case if Aaru wouldn't have informed us that VS is replying to PMs 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
It would've been the case if Aaru wouldn't have informed us that VS is replying to PMs 🤣🤣
Aaru ki Jai 🤣
Global thread to banna hi tha 😳
I did what I have to... I was ready to risk my id too 😎
Aarya ki always jay 😆
Global thread to banna hi tha 😳
I did what I have to... I was ready to risk my id too 😎
Aarya ki always jay 😆
❤️ AARU KI JAI
Global thread to banna hi tha 😳
I did what I have to... I was ready to risk my id too 😎
Aarya ki always jay 😆
Naam liya aur Aaru mata haazir 🙏🙏🤣
Bahut lambi umar hogi Aaru ki 🤣⭐️😃
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Good morning!! Are you up yet?! It's been 4 hours only
Now I am up in 2 hours 🤣
Meri routine meghu ko pata h 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k