You're responsible for that 🤣🤣 what happened to the escape drawing? 🤣🤣
Metz doesn't want to come out of the jail 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You're responsible for that 🤣🤣 what happened to the escape drawing? 🤣🤣
Metz doesn't want to come out of the jail 🤣🤣
Aur mujhpe ilzaam lagate hai🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
You're responsible for that 🤣🤣 what happened to the escape drawing? 🤣🤣
Metz doesn't want to come out of the jail 🤣🤣
Assignments have me busy so best I can do is Tuesday evening for my time 🤣 Wednesday morning for you all
The bimari passed onto them 🤣 you have since been cured
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Assignments have me busy so best I can do is Tuesday evening for my time 🤣 Wednesday morning for you all
That's a really long wait 🤣🤣 oxo bhi bas drawings dekh ke hi bahar aati hai🤣
🤣🤣
Are they waiting for mods to strike again🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
That's a really long wait 🤣🤣 oxo bhi bas drawings dekh ke hi bahar aati hai🤣
Tab toh Wednesday morning mein hi aayegi 🤣🤣 I’ll try to make it earlier if I have time
For what? 🤣🤣 We didn’t do anything wrong
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Tab toh Wednesday morning mein hi aayegi 🤣🤣 I’ll try to make it earlier if I have time
I'll wait for it 🤣 kya pata sab use dekhte hi bahar aa jaaye 🤣
Maybe Nikki will finally come back then 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k