Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So will he come back to the show?
The new mohit is as terrible as pakhi ..I already miss adish.
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda
So will he come back to the show?
The new mohit is as terrible as pakhi ..I already miss adish.
He quit and went na, I think he's gone for good ☹️
That was so subtle and cute💛
It is also one of the rare instances that Samrat touches Sai, subtly conveyed the relationship of respect and care.
What was the actual ML doing meanwhile? The real guardian? I'm yet to watch this week's episodes.