What battameez vile woman is she , gosh I wanted to get into the screen and slap her 🤬.
What just slap, I want to kill her 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What battameez vile woman is she , gosh I wanted to get into the screen and slap her 🤬.
What just slap, I want to kill her 🤣
Virats green costume is such an eye sore his looks also could not save it . Puke icon please
Virat Chavan is a clown, so leave in his costume 😆
Originally posted by: mishtypie
Today Virat is giving me Aladin vibe who have accidentally landed in Maharashtra. Kya jacket hai
He gave me that Main hoon na ka tumse milke dil ka haal song vibes
Kaku asked Didi to grind masalas.
What is this ?
I was more shocked than sai?
Kaku asked Didi to grind masalas.
What is this ?
I was more shocked than sai?
Par maza aaya. Aaj gaya swaad Patralekha ko
What did she said?
Can you plz put it here
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVbs0Nkvg_R/?utm_medium=copy_link mast ha Mast 🤣🤣
She is best for horror movies🤣
[/QUOTE
Chudail bhi kahegi oh didi chalai javo kal aana
When did Virat asked Sai for forgiveness🤔. She calls him Virat
When did Virat asked Sai for forgiveness🤔. She calls him Virat
OMFG.... EPISODE KAUNSA HAI