Looks like episodes will be uploaded in 5 mins difference



Looks like episodes will be uploaded in 5 mins difference



Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Dear lord. It'll be hard to not watch it all in one go! 🙈😅 And if I do there'll be nothing left to chat about all week.
Ahh this is just gist as expected😆. See the air date they will release 1 episode each day. But we will know what happens ahead of time
Edit - I am confused. It also says today 🤔
Already I am going crazy! What is this going on… God save me!
Dear lord. It'll be hard to not watch it all in one go! 🙈😅 And if I do there'll be nothing left to chat about all week.
TbH I would rather watch it all in one go and talk only about good scenes or not talk about the show for rest of the week if it would be possible. 😊
Sometimes the track makes sense when watched on entirety rather than 1 episode at a time esp when it's irritating as it leads a lot of time to speculate and overreaction before the episode airs.
Let's see how long this lasts
I'm kinda shocked with this strategy. Wont it affect TRPs? Is this just for ghkkpm or all shows?
And if this is their plan why not just switch from daily soap to weekly soap model ?
I dont know if the quality of episodes will only get even worse now if they need to provide at minimum 6 episodes to hotstar to release every week..
Dear lord. It'll be hard to not watch it all in one go! 🙈😅 And if I do there'll be nothing left to chat about all week.
How are you planning to review? All in one thread or 6 different threads 😂
Ahh this is just gist as expected😆. See the air date they will release 1 episode each day. But we will know what happens ahead of time
No they are releasing all the episodes within 5 mins difference but today itself.
Ahh this is just gist as expected😆. See the air date they will release 1 episode each day. But we will know what happens ahead of time
Edit - I am confused. It also says today 🤔
No but it says release today. So i think we'll get all 6 episodes. Because in US timezone the air time says indian tv telecast time but the time on top is the time it's available on hulu.
Shameless marketing here.
I updated my quicky OS with second part.. another quicky but samrakhis 😜