Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
relax dea...😆Originally posted by: Fantasyera
Why with aarohi 😭😭
I wish they show this with abhira but they won't cause abhimanyu's love for akshu would be too sweet and akshu would remain oblivious.
As story move forward I'm sure we will get such sequence for akshu and Abhimanyu too... 😆
All these dance sequence looks like dreams only. Mostly of Abhi and Aarohi. We might even get a promo (although I only want Abhi & Akshu).
I am falling in love with them......AGAIN😳
Cute boy dancing
https://twitter.com/hcmymoon/status/1452695285189144576?s=21
awww that dance
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
So Sweet..🤩🤩
Hi Gauri🤗. It's me Kavya .
Love to see u here. We met on Immj2 forum , remember?
M Here for Harshad too.
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
1k