Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Phlo004

aree hum kahan hurt honge mujhein to aisi love hate stories bohot pasand hai pls continue kar I am liking it ..πŸ€—

THR team kahin gayi thi na tour pe? S3 ki shooting k liye? Tera fever kaisa h abhi?

Edited by Autumn09 - 2 years ago
Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumn09

THR team kahin gayi thi na tour pe? S3 ki shooting k liye? Tera fever kaisa h abhi?

aree vo log rishikesh ghoomne gayein the shooting kein liye nahi ...fever abb theek hai pehle sein dawai sein aaram mila hai ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tu bata kaisi hai kya chal raha hai 

Vaise ye story mujhein bohot pasand aarahi hai mazza aaraha hai ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

PRAKRITI_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is too heart-wrenching update praggu..... I felt anger and emotional at same time....  

So agni is kalyani hereπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜ΆπŸ˜Ά 

She is so bold and fearless.... And hona bhi chahiye after all that happened with herπŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ahir atharv and sampada..... Disgusting they don't have emotions..... He killed the unborn..... Sampada too☹️☹️☹️ 

I think she's right.... She should take revenge but not the way they tortured her.... You know how it should be..... U will describe it beautifully as usual πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ 

I am desperately waiting to see how will malhar will get to know all of this.... Mujhe yaha pe kalyani or malhar dono ka recation dekhna hai..... Especially him or sampada ka reaction bhi....... 

Too bad happened with her..... But don't know agar lovestory nhi hai to kya ending hogi uski...... 

I know u will do wonders

Autumn09 thumbnail

aree vo log rishikesh ghoomne gayein the shooting kein liye nahi ...fever abb theek hai pehle sein dawai sein aaram mila hai ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tu bata kaisi hai kya chal raha hai 

Vaise ye story mujhein bohot pasand aarahi hai mazza aaraha hai ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yaar bahut bekar routine chal raha h. And TV par bhi nothing is good. YRKKH me Harshad aane wala h...Left Right Left se maine uska ek show bhi miss nahi kiya par Jis YRKKH ka itna mazaak banate the, use dekhna πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRAKRITI_12

This is too heart-wrenching update praggu..... I felt anger and emotional at same time....  

So agni is kalyani hereπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜ΆπŸ˜Ά 

She is so bold and fearless.... And hona bhi chahiye after all that happened with herπŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ahir atharv and sampada..... Disgusting they don't have emotions..... He killed the unborn..... Sampada too☹️☹️☹️ 

I think she's right.... She should take revenge but not the way they tortured her.... You know how it should be..... U will describe it beautifully as usual πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ 

I am desperately waiting to see how will malhar will get to know all of this.... Mujhe yaha pe kalyani or malhar dono ka recation dekhna hai..... Especially him or sampada ka reaction bhi....... 

Too bad happened with her..... But don't know agar lovestory nhi hai to kya ending hogi uski...... 

I know u will do wonders

Thank you Praku πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Kallu's revenge will be a mixture of Durga in Ek Haseena Thi and Maya in Beyhadh 2. She's no way as inhuman and monstrous as them but she will be fully ruthless and cunning and will make them pay for their crimes.

Malhar ke saath... Though he loved her, but he didn't believe her when he should. In Sampada's case, he didn't know her much but after Swara's case, even after knowing how she was, he tortured her. To thoda to use bhi tadapna padega is baar but eventually he'd redeem himself.

Autumn09 thumbnail

Chapter 4

Malhar was summoned to Commissioner's cabin. 

"ACP Malhar Rane, tum to jaante hi ho ki how NGOs are protesting against the new plant to be installed by A enterprises. Ye project Aurangabad ki kismat badal sakta hai."

"Sorry for interrupting Sir," Malhar said, "But jaisa maine news me padha h is project ki vajah se jitne log displace ho rahe hain, unke resettlement ke liye unke ghar ki keemat se chaar guna zyada compensation unhe A Enterprises already de chuki h to there's no reason for these protests. Aur ye to Firm ka concern h, isme police force kya kar sakti h?"

Commissioner was now getting irritated, "ACP Rane. Mujhe nahi pata tha tum itne slow ho. Main ye kehna chahta tha ki there're chances ki protesters can attack and harm firm head, Ms. Agni Naidu. Aur agar aisa hua to vo hum sabko barbaad kar degi. So I want you to handle this situation. Make sure that jab tak ye project fully functional nahi ho jaata tab tak ek saaye ki tarah Agni ke saath raho. Act as her bodyguard, chauffeur, secretary..."

"Sir main ACP hoon," the commissioner was taken aback with Malhar's stern voice, "Kisi rich businesswoman ka private naukar nahi. Meri zaroorat is sheher ke logon ko protect karne ki hai."

The Commissioner fidgeted with his pen and said, "You can't refuse what I ask you. Kal Agni madam ka chartered plane Mumbai land karega. Wahaan se Aurangabad aate vaqt agar protestors ne unhe gher liya to??"

"Main Agni ko safely Mumbai se Aurangabad le aaunga," Malhar said, "But usse zyada mujhse kucch expect mat kariyega."

After saluting, Malhar left.

-----

Malhar had left Aurangabad at 4 pm as he was told Agni's plane would land at 7 pm in Mumbai. He had skipped his lunch and for dinner, he thought he would do it after reaching home. But there was no sign of Agni's plane.

Malhar was a very patient man but when there was no sign of Agni at 11 pm, he grew agitated. He hadn't eaten anything after breakfast and around the place where the plane was going to land, there was no place to eat. The company employees who were there told him the food was strictly for staff only. Seeing them eat delicious meal only made Malhar hungrier.

Finally at 1 pm after the plane landed, Malhar was ready to welcome Agni. But when Agni descended from the plane, his mouth was open due to shock. He was sure that he had begun hallucinating as he had not eaten anything since the day.

"Kalyani," he whispered softly, then unable to hold himself back, he ran towards Agni and held her by her arms, "Tum zindaa ho Kalyani? Kahaan thi itne dino tak? Tumhe pata hai tumhari Maai..."

He came to his senses after a tight slap on his face.

"Mujhpar Apne haath lagaane ki himmat bhi kaise ki tumne officer?" Agni said in a low dangerous voice, "Insaan ko baat aur harkatein apni haisiyat ke hisaab se karni chahiye."

"Kalyani, tum zinda ho iska matlab tumhara baccha bhi abhi zinda hoga?"

"Kis mental asylum se le aaye ise tum log?" Agni said sarcastically, "You Aurangabad people have such a weird sense of entertainment."

"Madam, ye ACP Malhar Rane hain," The constable who came with Malhar said, "Commissioner sahab ne bheja hai hame aapko receive karne ke liye."

"Call the commissioner," Agni ordered her secretary.

"Commisioner Bhushan," Kalyaani said, "Aap log IPS ki post dene se pehle insaan ki psychological fitness check nahi karte kya. Ye jo ACP apne bheja hai, kya naam bataya tha iska?"

"Malhar Rane," Malhar said with anger burning his voice.

"Right, Malhar Rane," Agni said, "I thought aapne ise mujhe entertain karne ke liye bheja hai with his stupidity. Aage se apne officers ko Agni jaisi successful businesswoman se baat karne ki tameez aur akal dono sikhakar bhejiyega."

Suddenly the flight attendant threw a heavy bag on Malhar.

"Kya hai ye?" Malhar was going to throw the bag on the ground.

"Meri jootiyaan," Agni said, "Na na, ise phenkne ki sochna bhi mat. Is poore shoe collection ki keemat total 25 crore hai and I don't think agar inme se kisi bhi joote ko kucch hua, to tumhari haisiyat iska 1 percent bhi chukaane ki hai."

"You can't treat me like this," Malhar said, "Ek police officer ke saath you can't behave..."

"Ek nihaayti unprofessional aur badtameez police officer, jiski aukaat mere joote uthane ki bhi nahi h," Agni completed Malhar's sentence for him.

Malhar opened the door of his police jeep when Agni said, "Eww...Do you really think duniya ki chauthi sabse rich businesswoman tumhari is khatara gaadi me baithegi?"

This was getting too much for Malhar, he said, "Nahi. Mere sar par baith jaao. Mere paas yahi jeep hai. So don't waste my and your time and get inside."

Agni looked at Malhar and a luxurious car came in front of them and Agni sat in the backseat. The driver left the car.

Malhar was exasperated, "Main aapko Aurangabad akele jaane nahi de sakta..."

"To drive this car," Agni shrugged.

"What?" Malhar was puzzled.

"Agar tum mere saath rehna chahte ho in the journey to Aurangabad," Agni said, "so become my driver."

Malhar had no other choice. He started the car.

"Aur vo driver cap bhi pehen lo," Agni said, "At least tumhari ghatiya shakal bearable lagegi."

During the journey Malhar kept stealing glances at Agni through rear mirror. Her eyes, her voice, her face, everything was like Kalyani but there was no way for Agni and Kalyani to be the same person. Kalyani respected Malhar so much, even after he blackmailed her to marry him threatening to arrest Anupriya. Even after Swara's death, when Malhar treated Kalyani like shit, she tolerated everything. She may have loved Atharv instead of him, but she would never insult him like that.

Finally, it started raining and coincidentally, the song Chham Chham started playing on radio. Malhar couldn't stop himself from smiling remembering the memory of Kalyani dancing on rain at this song. It was her favourite song.

Suddenly the car stopped.

"Ye car achanak band kaise ho gayi?" Malhar muttered. To check what was the problem, Malhar got out to check the engine.

As he bent to open the far front, the front started automatically closing, pressing his hand. Malhar shouted in pain. For some second the car front kept pressing on Malhar's hand but finally it opened and Malhar removed his hand.

Agni was sitting in front of the steering wheel and bidding Malhar goodbye, she left Malhar standing in the rain with his wallet left in the car itself just like five years ago, Malhar left pregnant Kalyani standing in the rain for whole night with nowhere to go.

Malhar had thought that the worst had already passed. He would never have to see the face of Kalyani's look-alike again. More than his insult, the thing which pained him was being reminded of Kalyani every time whenever he saw that face. It was nothing short of a torture, seeing that face, remembering the happy family they once were, reminiscing about the love they shared and finally that accident. However Malhar tried to explain himself, that what he did with Kalyani, she deserved it and even the worse. But unlike Kalyani, he had loved her and still it creeped up his mind would Kalyani be alive if he had not pushed her off the stairs when she had Atharv's child inside her? Though she cheated on him, Malhar had no doubt she had loved Moksh with all her heart and to be honest, it was unfair to expect that love would feature in the equation of their forced marriage the sole reason of which was hatred and revenge. Malhar could at least let her live in the house until the baby was delivered. Aau Saheb had already broken all relations with Kalyani when she chose Moksh and Malhar over her evil designs. Pushing her off the stairs at her weakest state was something Malhar could never forgive himself.

But in midst of feeling sorry for Kalyani and her unborn child, Malhar never thought that as he was sleeping at dawn, a breaking news was playing on every news channel- A video with Aurangabad ACP Malhar Rane taking bribe has been anonymously uploaded at social media.

Edited by Autumn09 - 2 years ago
Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wahhhh ji waah kya chapter tha mazza aagaya sachmain kya revenge mode the full chapter main this is all I want ...πŸ€—

Malhar ki achi band baji commissioner kein saamne bhi aur kalyani oops agni nein kya band bajai πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Žye hui na businesswoman wali baat the aura the strictness uff yehi addayein abb Malhar ko aur pareshan karengi aur humein mazza aayega ..

Bechari kalyani ko usne baarish mmain aadhi raat ko akela choda tha na abb vo khud hi ussi haalat main aise hi reh gaya ..

Karma bites back mr .rane..😎😎

Vaise uss bribe wali baat sein mere maan main ek kahawat aayi jo aagein lein chapter pein bohot suit karegi 

Tumhein maut kein ghat utar bhi denge hum ..tumhein maut kein ghat utar bhi denge hum ..

Lekin tumhari naiyaan bankein bacheyenge bhi hum..

Lekin tumhari naiyaan bankein bacheyenge bhi hum...

Kya baat hai kalyani har kaam karegi jissien Malhar ki badnami hogi phir aakhiri main aakein ussein kalyani ki yaad aur uskein ehsaan yaad dilwanein kein liye ussein bachayegi bhi yahin ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Autumn09 thumbnail

Wahhhh ji waah kya chapter tha mazza aagaya sachmain kya revenge mode the full chapter main this is all I want ...πŸ€—

Malhar ki achi band baji commissioner kein saamne bhi aur kalyani oops agni nein kya band bajai πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Žye hui na businesswoman wali baat the aura the strictness uff yehi addayein abb Malhar ko aur pareshan karengi aur humein mazza aayega ..

Bechari kalyani ko usne baarish mmain aadhi raat ko akela choda tha na abb vo khud hi ussi haalat main aise hi reh gaya ..

Karma bites back mr .rane..😎😎

Vaise uss bribe wali baat sein mere maan main ek kahawat aayi jo aagein lein chapter pein bohot suit karegi 

Tumhein maut kein ghat utar bhi denge hum ..tumhein maut kein ghat utar bhi denge hum ..

Lekin tumhari naiyaan bankein bacheyenge bhi hum..

Lekin tumhari naiyaan bankein bacheyenge bhi hum...

Kya baat hai kalyani har kaam karegi jissien Malhar ki badnami hogi phir aakhiri main aakein ussein kalyani ki yaad aur uskein ehsaan yaad dilwanein kein liye ussein bachayegi bhi yahin ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much Vanshu ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Yaar ye line jo tune likhi hain, kis poem ki hain? Mast lag rahi hain. And pata Rekha ne bhi FF ka naya chapter upload kar rahi h in which Malhar finally takes revenge for Pillu's death. Padhna bahut mast chapter h.

Agle chapter me Sampu Atharv bhi honge? Kucch idea de kya include karu main usme???

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aww... Superb.. 

Chapter 2 pada maine.. 

Malhar ne Kallu ko ghar se nikal diya... πŸ€ͺ

And before that too he has tortured her for Swara's death.. 

Phir bhi har baar use Kalyani ki yaad aa rahi hai.. Well he better be prepared for what's he's going to get.. 

Sampada.. showing him the mirror that he ill-treated Kalyani and not Sampu..

Moksh ko kauwe ka ghosla dekhna tha and its present right on Sampu ka head.. 

Oho.. Sam buloao Moksh beta.. Liked Malhar's sarcasm to Sampu and Moksh being unable to control laughter.. 

Seems like Agni is Kallu, πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

And Anu is being ill-treated by deshmukhs

But I like this Anu, she's learning law to fight her daughter's killers. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Aww... Superb.. 

Chapter 2 pada maine.. 

Malhar ne Kallu ko ghar se nikal diya... πŸ€ͺ

And before that too he has tortured her for Swara's death.. 

Phir bhi har baar use Kalyani ki yaad aa rahi hai.. Well he better be prepared for what's he's going to get.. 

Sampada.. showing him the mirror that he ill-treated Kalyani and not Sampu..

Moksh ko kauwe ka ghosla dekhna tha and its present right on Sampu ka head.. 

Oho.. Sam buloao Moksh beta.. Liked Malhar's sarcasm to Sampu and Moksh being unable to control laughter.. 

Seems like Agni is Kallu, πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

And Anu is being ill-treated by deshmukhs

But I like this Anu, she's learning law to fight her daughter's killers. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks a lot RekhaπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“This one is different from my usual writing style so I was not sure if you all will enjoy it or not.