Do you also wanna join Violet? Let me know asap because I am closing sign up now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Do you also wanna join Violet? Let me know asap because I am closing sign up now
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Do you also wanna join Violet? Let me know asap because I am closing sign up now
Yes... Sign me up
Sent the anwers
I don't know much about TV shows but with options it is easy to pick the answers
Interesting Qs Hinna 👍🏼
Interesting questions!👍🏼
Super interesting answers as well.😊
Thank you Hinna!
Cheers..
Sent my answers, Hinna 🤗Very nice questions set by you ❤️Loved answering them.
6 and a half hours are left guys
I am not gonna send reminder PMs😆
I was like kal subah uth k bhejungi..just saw it says 5am 🤣
Running to find the PM and send answers
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I was like kal subah uth k bhejungi..just saw it says 5am 🤣
Running to find the PM and send answers
Should I extend the deadline?🤔
Jaldi bhejo🥳. Waise mere answers antisheep hone wale hai I think bade bade ande milenge😭🤣Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I was like kal subah uth k bhejungi..just saw it says 5am 🤣
Running to find the PM and send answers
Sent my answers.. I don't think any will match🤣
Anti sheep!🤣