Looks like Simran is traveling back home. She is at the airport.
Shiny and Kinshuk are already back home.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Looks like Simran is traveling back home. She is at the airport.
Shiny and Kinshuk are already back home.
Originally posted by: majoni03
I can see flowers in background. Must be someone's dream sequence😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVX_IUXsHeH/?utm_medium=copy_link
or an Engagement sequence… don’t kill me …🙈🙊
Originally posted by: majoni03
I can see flowers in background. Must be someone's dream sequence😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVX_IUXsHeH/?utm_medium=copy_link
So it's Alice with Kd that makes Shiva "Shiva"❤️🤣
Nd not their clothes or attitude or the PPL arnd them😍
Na engagement nahi hain😆. They are in their normal clothes.
Isnt it Shiva's new 0.002 (pun intended) version
Looks like Simran is traveling back home. She is at the airport.
Shiny and Kinshuk are already back home.
I am happy that they all are back😆. Cannot tolerate Durdasha onscreen😆. Today the actress leaked script in her story but deleted later😆
could be a proposal sequence too… I m hopeful…
Dream sequence hoga aur kuch nahi😆.
but kuch date b hone wali ti na inki…
Originally posted by: majoni03
I am happy that they all are back😆. Cannot tolerate Durdasha onscreen😆. Today the actress leaked script in her story but deleted later😆
She did?😆 Why would she do that ? 😆
Also Tanmi, this Disha track will go on till maybe the end of November, that’s it because she us definitely cutting into the screen space of other actors who have been here since the beginning. They might fight for the SS now.
Also the loan kaand is yet to take shape where Rishita will be the main focus. I am very much interested to see that as well.