To so jaao 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
To so jaao 🤣🤣
Did PA see the dm?😆
Neha was not here at night.. and you never went 🤣
Yes I did 🤣 I came back at 7 PM
He didn't even see the message? 🤣
You never know, may be I am sleeping! 🤣
That doesn't count... You just disappeared... Didn't sleep n night wala 😆
Morning Metz 🤣
You never know, may be I am sleeping! 🤣
Neend me type kar rahi ho 🤣
Nope 🤣 and I don’t want to spam there 🤣
That doesn't count... You just disappeared... Didn't sleep n night wala 😆
Morning Metz 🤣
Aise thodi hota hai 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k