Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Yes I’m here now 😭
Mrs Barry 💙🤍❤️🤗 I’m glad you here 💕
Let’s party 🎈
Yup, Let's party! The bday girl is here 🥳🎉
Also,

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Yes I’m here now 😭
Mrs Barry 💙🤍❤️🤗 I’m glad you here 💕
Let’s party 🎈
Yup, Let's party! The bday girl is here 🥳🎉
Also,

Where's Lavy waise?
Bade dino se dekha nahi usse
But…then we will be DJ-less😲🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
HAHAHA they are loud?? At least are they good??
Priceless, let’s not hire Shibu just yet 😲🤣
Dhinchak Pooja is funny, as long as the volume is not too loud, we should be good🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Kiffi...❤️
I am at work only but getting bored..😆
I am on n off here,.,
thought to drop in n be the part of this party...

Thank god for a boring day at work 💕💕💕
I’m glad you are here when I’m here 😭😭💙🤍❤️
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
It’s indeed beautiful 🤩 but then Shibu kuch kare and woh prefect naa ho isn’t possible 🥺😍😍
Aakhir beti kiski hai, Mrs Amrika? 😎
Borrow some of Chandler’s then 🤣
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOriginally posted by: LazyBing
But…then we will be DJ-less😲🤣
Dhinchak Pooja is funny, as long as the volume is not too loud, we should be good🤣
Anmol I want to be alive with proper ears🤔
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Thank god for a boring day at work 💕💕💕
I’m glad you are here when I’m here 😭😭💙🤍❤️
Dont ask re.. cold day here ..
I am glad that I am here when you are online.. ❤️
you know how much I love to be with you all ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I questioned it too 🤣
You can question all you want😭
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
11