Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Twitter mai aacha lagega 🤣 baat baat par bawal ho jata hai waha 🤣
The nature of Twitter 🤣 a volcano waiting to erupt at every moment
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Twitter mai aacha lagega 🤣 baat baat par bawal ho jata hai waha 🤣
The nature of Twitter 🤣 a volcano waiting to erupt at every moment
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Twitter mai aacha lagega 🤣 baat baat par bawal ho jata hai waha 🤣
Tere followers ko agar dikkat na ho to 🤣🤣
My fingers were shaking a little 🤣
They won’t understand the context 🤣🤣🤣 but I guess who needs context
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
The nature of Twitter 🤣 a volcano waiting to erupt at every moment
Good that I'm not active there 🤣🤣
Metz wants to make a twitter account🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Good that I'm not active there 🤣🤣
Metz wants to make a twitter account🤣
Metz would love a Twitter account 🤣🤣
I never had the wish to be active there
It's alright now let's wait for the reply🤣🤣
Metz wants to make account on insta as well 🤣
I think I will have to get my eyes tested 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Uhhhhhhhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jai Jinendra would be more likely for my family 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
They won’t understand the context 🤣🤣🤣 but I guess who needs context
Anything is funny for trollers like us 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
I think I will have to get my eyes tested 🤣🤣
What did you read that as? 🤣🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k