Where is the invisible thin line 🧐🧐🤨🤔🤔
🍉 - 🍉🍉 - 😻😻
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Where is the invisible thin line 🧐🧐🤨🤔🤔
🍉 - 🍉🍉 - 😻😻
It's a dot now 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: AnOptimist
You know Deepika and Ranveer were engaged 5 years before their marriage and nobody knew about it except their family members. Ranveer was head over heels in love with Deepika but he was waiting for her to say yes to marriage. They both too never admitted being in a relationship but their bonding made it so evident😳
G the only thing I saw here was 5 yrs 😭
Acha , tekkai na 🙄 bhool bhool pool the invisible lines and dots 🤣
I guess Skr was asked about marriage and he said something like his mother is already searching one for him.
I am not sure , which solo iv was it?.
Originally posted by: laughingmonkey
TL has posted a story again with that Leja mujhe! His own pic but still! Lekin jaana kahaan hai iss bandhe ko? Kolkata? Goa? Maldives??
IG needs to have limits on how many times a user can use the same song in 1 day!!!
I have now fallen in love with that song 🎶 Is that Arijit or one of the Malik brothers voice?
Liyah sirf tum hi samajhti ho mujhe yaha😭.
Baaki sab ka kya bole .
No, I am not playing victim card.
Lyiah why you thought sahu isn't confused today 🤔
She is saying leader should control himself 🤷
What will happen to kaviya manifest😲 and our heart's 🤷🤷?
How in the world when someone forgets her own phone will give daily content 🤷
So lyiah please don't sympathy to sahu ✌️✌️😂😂
Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana
I have now fallen in love with that song 🎶 Is that Arijit or one of the Malik brothers voice?
Armaan Mallik. I'm listening to it right now. It suits him so much rn
Focus on the good side ren like you always do 🤗
Like they fell in love during the shoot of ramleela and next year they were already engaged (commmited to each other). I do understand why they took so much time to get married. It was kinda start of their career. Yes, they had done films before but they both were trying to make it big in the industry. Ramleela was blockbuster and they were getting offered bigger and better roles so they decided to focus on their career for some time
602