https://www.instagram.com/p/CVSI-dQKI_h/https://www.instagram.com/p/CVSe1KpK1NA/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVSI-dQKI_h/https://www.instagram.com/p/CVSe1KpK1NA/
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
but why are they doing it … won’t it effect trp
Ya..I also didn't understand
Bass ab khinche nahi
God knows what’s going in vanku’s mind
I think this is harakiri
Don't they want trp kya. Why only ghum has this scheme 🧐
I am also surprised.
If the episodes are released 1 week in advance, then log tv pe kyu dekhenge? Puri story pata chal jayegi.trps affect hogi.
And why is it only for ghum?
I think they are confident that the tv audience and online audience are completely separate.
Maybe that's why they will earn some extra bucks by this 🤔
I feel like they'll give Monday episodes on Saturdays and say "next week's story". Technically they're not wrong because even if just a 2 day difference, it's still 2 different weeks. It's the devil in me thinking. l'm just hoping this is not the case
It will affect trp but not on a large scale because major trp audience don't watch the show on hotstar, they watch on tv. So it will be sublime change in trp.
Is this only for Ghum or for all StarPlus shows?