Frequent Posters

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

He looks fit and healthy.

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

In his jawani main  no one wanted to watch his movies ab kya ukhad lega. Why anyone hire talentless flopoyas?. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good job @the  transformation.

Edited by TrollikaDevi - 2 years ago
khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hello_kitta

In his jawani main  no one wanted to watch his movies ab kya ukhad lega. Why anyone hire talentless flopoyas?. 

today is the era of talentless actors and no monoply of srk , amir salman khans and kumars , he is smart to start his second inning in today times where none can outshine anyone like once shahrukh used to do ,

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

today is the era of talentless actors and no monoply of srk , amir salman khans and kumars , he is smart to start his second inning in today times where none can outshine anyone like once shahrukh used to do ,

We have seen Sunny Deol do this, and it didn't turn out that great for him. Uske toh fans the, Fardeen Khan.... But best wishes to him, ig🤷‍♀️

priya185 thumbnail

Why are people being nasty if he is making a comeback

At least he is trying to succeed and working on himself

Supari_khala thumbnail

I’ll go watch his movie even if I’m the only one in the theater. He lost all that weight. Itna toh mein kar hi sakti hoon bachpan ke pyar ke liye 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He was never consistently good-looking, and was pretty average as an actor.😵

But I won't lie, I had HUGE crush on him😳, especially when he looked like this.❤️

Bollywood Actor Fardeen Khan High Resolution Stock Photography and Images -  Alamy

AND He looks even hotter now for a 47 year old man. 😳 Weight-loss certainly makes people look younger.

I have a thing for moderately "fit", 40+ men who look younger than their age. 😆

Fardeen Khan's latest photos go VIRAL, fans praise him for dramatic  physical transformation

The internet owes him an apology for brutally trolling him when he had gained weight.

I am all in for harmless trolling but making fun of someone's age, weight, looks (or any other personal thing) is big NO for me!

Edited by diasingh2 - 2 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

You like SRK a lot. Wonder why someone said you are not an SRK fan.