Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Whenever I cook something everybody is like mirchi to bhar bhar ke daala hoga 🤣🤣
My roommates used to know when I was cooking when it became hard to step into the kitchen from all the spice 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Whenever I cook something everybody is like mirchi to bhar bhar ke daala hoga 🤣🤣
My roommates used to know when I was cooking when it became hard to step into the kitchen from all the spice 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Atript_aatma
2-4 hi the🤣Pkyek ki bichhde saathi aaye the uss din.. they ought to enjoy😳🤣
Jitne soche the usse zyada hi aa gaye the 🤣🤣
Toh fir pato jake 🤣
I got that part too later on 🤣
Mujhe hasi aa rahi hai ye dekh ke 🤣🤣 usko samajh hi nahi aa raha aur tum uske peeche padi ho 🤣
Toh fir pato jake 🤣
Nahi jaana hai 🤣 I’m fine doing that here 🤣
I don't know 🤣🤣
Then I’ll wait until my mind convinces me 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I got that 🤣 so I said I’m staying here 🤣 matlab I want to get wooed here
Haan so the answer is Bihar always🤣
If he's some sober person to ajeeb hoga 🤣 and if he's like us to bhej do 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k