only before he left the room
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
only before he left the room
Originally posted by: SGKNR5OZ7DU3AF2P
+100
I'm dreading these convos coz every time Imlie asks him to trust her regarding Malini and he stays silent my heart breaks. this is one thing I'm not able to digest and it has ruined adilie for me. I just wish they don't show any convos b/w them, it would be easier for us to watch. It's just rubbing salt in the wound rather than comforting to me at least.
Is he thinking in his mind Uttaradhikari aa jayega/jayegi I will ask malini to Divorce ,give joint /complete custody To me and I will be happy with Imlie🤣
Yeda🤣
Ya even does he care for divorce now as now his hollow "Imlie humari patni h jaap" has returned and now is coupled with "Kaagaz k rishtey ka no value"🤣
Yeda again🤣
lol yes, I think that is his plan🤣 and haan kagaz ke tukde wala dialogue will keep coming back🤣Originally posted by: FlowerHater
Is he thinking in his mind Uttaradhikari aa jayega/jayegi I will ask malini to Divorce ,give joint /complete custody To me and I will be happy with Imlie🤣
Yeda🤣
Ya even does he care for divorce now as now his hollow "Imlie humari patni h jaap" has returned and now is coupled with "Kaagaz k rishtey ka no value"🤣
Yeda again🤣
Originally posted by: 4MOOXS2EOW7UWXQS
lol yes, I think that is his plan🤣 and haan kagaz ke tukde wala dialogue will keep coming back🤣
Then ya to ye bade wala yeda h😕 ya bade wala dedh shaana
Chaplo chapter
Originally posted by: KGULS4UQR52J3C4C
The convo that goes nowhere. In anyone wants to watch
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVO5_FSq1Fu/?utm_medium=copy_link
I really hate the fact she is reiterating tht Malini is not worth his trust yet he doesn’t have anything to say nor do 🤦🏽♀️
Originally posted by: TNRYVQ25NKQNYFX6
lol true. he knows nothing. the only thing he knows is that imlie is his patni and he misses her🤣
he just thinks and lives in moment future repercussions are for Imlie to think …
And have conversation in Pathway next to guest room 😂
Originally posted by: MVQH3P2U5JWU7JZM
only before he left the room
he has open door policy …anyone can walk in whenever needed 😂
me too.. that is why I don't want them to show these two having such convos.. how many times should she ask for him to at least react? Is he even considering her pain? And lol at his I understand🤣 thanks to Imlie for that chop. This man ughh😡Originally posted by: Dreamer007
I really hate the fact she is reiterating tht Malini is not worth his trust yet he doesn’t have anything to say nor do 🤦🏽♀️
Hi ji, Any idea what happened to
The internship track? I thought we will get it parallels.