Yes please it’s cold here and warm toasty garlic bread will fix that 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes please it’s cold here and warm toasty garlic bread will fix that 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I just want it to be 1pm already so I can be free from it 🤣🤣 I hope so ❤️
🤣🤣
I'm sure it'll be fine don't worry🤗
Metz is behind me too 🤣 aaj to spam bhi nahi kiya phir bhi aa gayi 🤣
Tumhare mu mein ghee shakkar 🤗
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Metz is behind me too 🤣 aaj to spam bhi nahi kiya phir bhi aa gayi 🤣
I think we are actually typing too fast 🤣 I know I am 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yes please it’s cold here and warm toasty garlic bread will fix that 🤣🤣🤣
Here it is 🤣
Cheese too? 😳 Now that looks good
I think even I'm typing fast 🤣 thoda slow type karna padega nahi to ye peecha nahi chhodegi🤣
Yeah 🤣🤣
It looks yum 🤣 now even I'm hungry 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I think even I'm typing fast 🤣 thoda slow type karna padega nahi to ye peecha nahi chhodegi🤣
It’s hard habit to break though 🤣 at least my autocorrect helps a little
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k