Hello Mukti kanyas. 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Hello Mukti kanyas. 😎
Hello ❤️
Wahan kyun nahi athi. How many more days to recover the account?
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Hello ❤️
Wahan kyun nahi athi. How many more days to recover the account?
I’m waiting for a written apology.😌
I’ll come by weekend hopefully. Been super busy and if I come there I won’t get any work done.😪
Yes for blocking my account for no reason.🙄 I have zero hopes but still waiting for that day.
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Yes for blocking my account for no reason.🙄 I have zero hopes but still waiting for that day.
Do you really think they will apologise for that 🤔🤔
But why did they block you without posting anything??
Do you really think they will apologise for that 🤔🤔
But why did they block you without posting anything??
I know they won’t but a girl can dream.
I have no idea why they blocked it.🙄 I had zero activity on that account. Apparently I violated some rule but how do you violate a rule without doing anything?
Wasted 6.82 minutes of my life on this 😌
Rubric of possible things you can do to redeem yourself after doing kaands.