Teaser at 5! I hope this one is good! So much hype around it already!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Teaser at 5! I hope this one is good! So much hype around it already!
The teaser is just Wow! Waiting for the song!
The choice of words for the opening phrase! There is a history to that as keen Arudeep followers will notice! Too much!
Filmy Khichdi Interview. Seems like this is Part 1.
PD and Ashish sent 4-5 songs to Surani and he selected this one. That same night PD did the base programming i.e. playing all the different instrument pieces on the keyboard and arranging them and creating on sort of music composition.
Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle
The choice of words for the opening phrase! There is a history to that as keen Arudeep followers will notice! Too much!
Which opening phrase? Couldn’t view some links since I am not on IG. The one I saw just had a BG music.
Thanks for sharing …. 😊🙏
These two are soooo mind blowing. Either they are genuinely in love or Raj Surani is a good director to bring their acting chops upto this level! Whatever…. Mazaa aa gaya. ❤️❤️
From the teaser, the music also sounds awesome. Pawan-ashish should rock 👍
Originally posted by: anoushka_113
Which opening phrase? Couldn’t view some links since I am not on IG. The one I saw just had a BG music.
Thanks for sharing …. 😊🙏
These two are soooo mind blowing. Either they are genuinely in love or Raj Surani is a good director to bring their acting chops upto this level! Whatever…. Mazaa aa gaya. ❤️❤️
From the teaser, the music also sounds awesome. Pawan-ashish should rock 👍
Opening phrases of the teaser.
Saath dogi na mera?
Hamesha.
That.
Part 2 of the interview. Very interesting - about their experiences during the shoot.
New teaser posted on IG Story
🕊️ Asha Bhosle ~ Musical Karaoke Tribute 🎶 Hello Music Lovers, With a heavy heart, we gather here to pay tribute to the legendary Asha Bhosle...
24