Do I need to say more..
It was super ghatiya 🤢
Fabric quality was below cheap..
Nd misho is one complicated app ..
Sorry to misho lovers , but I am happy with myntra.
I'll pay few bucks extra but quality nd convenience can't be compromised..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Do I need to say more..
It was super ghatiya 🤢
Fabric quality was below cheap..
Nd misho is one complicated app ..
Sorry to misho lovers , but I am happy with myntra.
I'll pay few bucks extra but quality nd convenience can't be compromised..
Lol after her only now fans too call him Anki 😆
Wo raavan dehen story se kal thoda digress ho gaye😆
Originally posted by: FieryLioness
Do I need to say more..
It was super ghatiya 🤢
Fabric quality was below cheap..
Nd misho is one complicated app ..
Sorry to misho lovers , but I am happy with myntra.
I'll pay few bucks extra but quality nd convenience can't be compromised..
Thank god I didn't jump on this bandwagon. Myntra/amazon might be expensive... But quality is perfect. Brands are original.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNp5VeqhxGj-M2LE-8w3xZ9ZimKeNkgoY6LBM0/?utm_medium=copy_link
If only we could do this😈
Okay...Continue...I don't know anything except when I watched those shows during lockdown with my dad.
Originally posted by: SaoirseRZ
I hope this Chameli burns with anger and jealousy. I hope we can see that.
Wo tho hoga but time lagega unfortunately 😕
Originally posted by: FieryLioness
I used to watch patiala babes but I was nvr attached to show..
Here I am stuck coz of fatejo/Tejo(now)
Everytime I feel Tejo will get some happiness, jasso just spoils her life more😡
I hate this b**ch🤬
there comes episodes when I feel like I hv to detach for my own sanity..
This show is effecting me in bad ways 😭
i am emotionally involved and it affects me, but in a different way, kinda makes me think differently.
tejo will dance to nagade sang dhol baaje. and if insta is to be believed she will dance in that blue lehenga and if that is so, she has already shot that part.
He is called ankii boi by fans as well.😆 Pet name hi samaj