After vidhi and donal eviction charm of live feed is lost..... this i feelπ€₯π€₯πππππ
Page
of
1After vidhi and donal eviction charm of live feed is lost..... this i feelπ€₯π€₯πππππ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vidhi had charm?
Uska chehra dekh kar hi thakawat hoti thiπππ.
Same I left Live feed I used to sit with friends to watch Late Night live Feeds to watch Vidhi Karan in their corner sleeping place having all kinds of fun talks with others n now Donal was also gelling with Umar n them. Now I tried watching but something missing π₯Ί Today I left watching episode too after eviction. Before I used to get so excited to watch live feeds n Episode. π€
I am very firm on my words itβs not right decision Tejran was wrong decision consequences already u r bearing they r called fake Jodi.
Umar Donal and Vidhi karan were natural pairs for me. π
πβ¦tumne hi nazar lagai hai π₯ΊOriginally posted by: VintageWine
Vidhi had charm?
Uska chehra dekh kar hi thakawat hoti thiπππ.
same here yaarr.... live feed mai nhi nhi dekh rai.... they 4 were good bcoz they were not tharkiπ€’Originally posted by: saaniakh
Same I left Live feed I used to sit with friends to watch Late Night live Feeds to watch Vidhi Karan in their corner sleeping place having all kinds of fun talks with others n now Donal was also gelling with Umar n them. Now I tried watching but something missing π₯Ί Today I left watching episode too after eviction. Before I used to get so excited to watch live feeds n Episode. π€
I am very firm on my words itβs not right decision Tejran was wrong decision consequences already u r bearing they r called fake Jodi.
Umar Donal and Vidhi karan were natural pairs for me. π
People had expected Jodis ViRan and Umnal so dissapointment was likely.