2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

He was acting like a kid whose toy has been stolen and Mommy Teja is to be blamed 😭 Why couldn’t he protect his own chariot ?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheNepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The biggest was when Teja called him a sour (*ahem... sore* 😆) loser and he lost it. He was literally pointing his finger at her saying "Don't ever call me a sore loser" lol

His personality has been one of the biggest disappointments in BB history in my opinion

Edited by TheNepaliArtist - 2 years ago
lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

He was acting like a kid whose toy has been stolen and Mommy Teja is to be blamed 😭 Why couldn’t he protect his own chariot ?? 

true and then he was called a sore loser he threw another tantrum. 

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Uska face hi kaisa ban gaya tha - it was hilarious 😂😂😂

I thnk hes overrated.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sour loser,buddha what not he is listening in this age😭poor uncle jay!

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

His ego was hurt that pratik khel gaya 😂 sara frustration iss baat ka tha, teju and others realised he was on an ego trip just to prove pratik wrong, he never cared about captaincy.

Jay actually had max support from junglewasi and this task was designed so that he becomes captain, but pratik ne jaise bhi karke usko hata diya, Jay is an idiot and A SORE LOSER 😂

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheNepaliArtist

The biggest was when Teja called him a sour (*ahem... sore* 😆) loser and he lost it. He was literally pointing his finger at her saying "Don't ever call me a sore loser" lol

His personality has been one of the biggest disappointments in BB history in my opinion

😆 Couldnt agree more 😆

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think he was fully wrong Pratik did stupidity of taking his nail. Task is about manipulation no doubt but Pratik doesn't let the task start wo pehle se hi tactic use kar leta hai kuch na kuch and as a viewer I want to see a task happening rather than shuru hone se pehle hi over. Pratik aise hi dimaag chalata raha phir koi task hoga hi nahi BB mei. One should have a sportsman spirit to play a game. 

Jay obviously will get irritated bcoz game shuru hone se pehle hi nail was missing. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Because protecting the chariot was against the rules simple. So yes Mommy teja is to be blamed

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhan

I don't think he was fully wrong Pratik did stupidity of taking his nail. Task is about manipulation no doubt but Pratik doesn't let the task start wo pehle se hi tactic use kar leta hai kuch na kuch and as a viewer I want to see a task happening rather than shuru hone se pehle hi over. Pratik aise hi dimaag chalata raha phir koi task hoga hi nahi BB mei. One should have a sportsman spirit to play a game. 

Jay obviously will get irritated bcoz game shuru hone se pehle hi nail was missing. 

Sportsmanship and that even from a born loser like Pratik who can't win playing fair. That's a good joke! I love it when Karan does the same shit to him.