Seems like finding your age is our next task 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Seems like finding your age is our next task 🤣
I am lagging behind far far behind 😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Sabko pata tha koi nai karta.. upar se tumnebitna bada disclaimer lagaya tha kal *Do not post until told* 🤣🤣
Ye Meghu ka idea tha 🤣
Bidi amma is good at this 🤣 where is she
What is this Hriti.. You should qtleast make a clear celebration thread..🤣
People are getting confused🤣🤣
Kumbh mela moment🤣🤣
If I didn’t suggest we’d definitely have a hall of fame situation with people commenting what’s this 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
What is this Hriti.. You should qtleast make a clear celebration thread..🤣
People are getting confused🤣🤣
This is the first confusion 🤣
Originally posted by: Susmitasumi96
Many of you are writing os/ss on anniversary. Can you share the link with me?😍
I have also written a short one. May I share it here?😅😅😅
Check 2nd page of this thread for OS
Originally posted by: Susmitasumi96
Hello everyone! I am Sumi, joining the chat just now. (I didn't know the rules, lol). Anyway, happy 11th Pkyek Anniversary to all of us!🥳🥳🥳
Welcome here and meet you at AT later ☺️
More like threatening 🤣
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80