Eid Mubarak everyone🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Eid Mubarak everyone🤗
Eid Mubarak everyone🤗
Eid mubarak to you too😃
I'm Disha
How can I address you?
hii Disha
I m Aisha 🤗
Hey
I am doing good now 🤗
How are you ?
it sure is i never want to get up Mondays 😆
Great to know you're feeling better now😃
I'm good...kinda overwhelmed at the moment but we'll be alright I guess😆
Originally posted by: Sparkling_starr
Great to know you're feeling better now😃
I'm good...kinda overwhelmed at the moment but we'll be alright I guess😆
Why overwhelmed ? Any particular reason ?😆
Actually the dates for my term1 exams just came out so I'm just freaking out a little bit😆
The way Ram goofily talks with Priya just reminds me of Adi and Pankhuri ❤️
Ohh...it feels like its not even a day since Ram and Priya were Adi and Pankhuri😳❤️