I did not want to copy paste at any cost 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I did not want to copy paste at any cost 🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Haan.. Tumko 10 bje se banana chalu karna tha.. 12 bje tak kuch toh ban hi jaata🤣
10 baje sab yahi mandarate rehte hai galti se comment kar dete to gadbad ho jaati 🤣🤣
Trust me it doesn't work 🤣🤣
I noticed 🤣 but at least a little time was saved with the italics
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I noticed 🤣 but at least a little time was saved with the italics
We should complaint about all this in the site issues thread 🤣🤣
Even if we get ignored🤣🤣
Even if we get ignored 🤣
Thank you, Meghana!❤
Thank you so much, dear!❤
The people here think ignorance is bliss 🤣🤣
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
78