Originally posted by: Susmitasumi96
Hello everyone! I am Sumi, joining the chat just now. (I didn't know the rules, lol). Anyway, happy 11th Pkyek Anniversary to all of us!🥳🥳🥳
Hello Sumi 🤗
Welcome and feel free to join the celebration🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Susmitasumi96
Hello everyone! I am Sumi, joining the chat just now. (I didn't know the rules, lol). Anyway, happy 11th Pkyek Anniversary to all of us!🥳🥳🥳
Hello Sumi 🤗
Welcome and feel free to join the celebration🥳
Learnt from the best Aaru 🤣🤣
The master herself 👏🤣
Mujhe hi nai mil rai h vo😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I would’ve told you to sleep and I would take care of it 🤣🤣 glad it didn’t have to come to that though
Luckily everyone followed the rules without any questions🤣🤣
Online but didn’t say anything 🤣 should’ve been more specific
Arre sachchai h.. Isme maanne wali kya baat hai😆
I stood guard in the AT for this reason 🤣
Hume bhi nahi mili bas last online date wo tha 🤣
Metz phir aa gayi 🤣
Nahi jaa rahi 🤣
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80