I was worried for you 🤣 seeing you that early
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was worried for you 🤣 seeing you that early
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
If you commented prematurely though we would’ve gone after you 🤣 we don’t want another hall of fame incident
That's why I was delaying it more 🤣🤣
🤣🤣
Mai chali mai chali na jaane kis gali par chali 🤣🤣
Imagine if we had to copy paste everything again if one person commented despite the warning in the title 🤣 and IF doesn’t copy paste posts nicely
Hello everyone! I am Sumi, joining the chat just now. (I didn't know the rules, lol). Anyway, happy 11th Pkyek Anniversary to all of us!🥳🥳🥳
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Ayesha said it’s fine there’s no limit 🤣 Nikki where are you?
I hope it's not because of practicals 🤣🤣
Week long practicals my god 🤣
🤣🤣
At least we managed to make it a global thread that's what matters 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Imagine if we had to copy paste everything again if one person commented despite the warning in the title 🤣 and IF doesn’t copy paste posts nicely
I know right 🤣 I don't what would I have done then 🤣
I would’ve told you to sleep and I would take care of it 🤣🤣 glad it didn’t have to come to that though
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
78