First signs of the inevitable pairing? 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVH3ZYlscXM/
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
First signs of the inevitable pairing? 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVH3ZYlscXM/
Has Neelu gained weight or is it just the pic?🤔
Gained age. She was turning 16 when we last saw her in Idol. Now she is heading to 19!
Originally posted by: Realityshow
Gained age. She was turning 16 when we last saw her in Idol. Now she is heading to 19!
I know that but im not talking about age. Its just my observation that paisa/fame ke baad people tend to gain weight😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I know that but im not talking about age. Its just my observation that paisa/fame ke baad people tend to gain weight😆
How many known faces are there this year 😆 I was out so didn't see this weekend 😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
How many known faces are there this year 😆 I was out so didn't see this weekend 😆
A few in the Top 30 for certain.
We have already seen Yumna(Lil Champs), Sachin(SRGMP), Neelanjana(Idol), Thupten Tshering(Idol), Aravind Nair (Lil Champs).
More will be seen next weekend.
Lot of Zee Bangla SRGMP talent.
Glad dont have Zee Tv. Cant stand Aditya one bit. 🤢
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
How many known faces are there this year 😆 I was out so didn't see this weekend 😆
I havent watched it either
But i know neelanjana and yumna😆 im sure theres more
Originally posted by: Realityshow
A few in the Top 30 for certain.
We have already seen Yumna(Lil Champs), Sachin(SRGMP), Neelanjana(Idol), Thupten Tshering(Idol), Aravind Nair (Lil Champs).
More will be seen next weekend.
Lot of Zee Bangla SRGMP talent.
which season was Thupten from?
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I havent watched it either
But i know neelanjana and yumna😆 im sure theres more
This looks like Idol 2.0 then 😆