Yeah 🤣 don't know what were we doing during the 10th one 🤣 I was active on IG at least 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah 🤣 don't know what were we doing during the 10th one 🤣 I was active on IG at least 🤣
We appreciate and troll in the same place🤣
But posting here doesn't feel like just another day 🤣 it feels special now 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Yeah 🤣 don't know what were we doing during the 10th one 🤣 I was active on IG at least 🤣
Figuring out what the forum and AT was 🤣 it was a ghost town here
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Mujhe to lagta hai wo bhi dhang se account handle nahi karte hai 🤣
Paise katne chahiye unke 😆
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
But posting here doesn't feel like just another day 🤣 it feels special now 🤣
It really does
This year's celebration is probably the best 🥳🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Figuring out what the forum and AT was 🤣 it was a ghost town here
Yeah but since we all started getting active baaki sab bhaag gaye 🤣 did we scare them away?🤣
I’m so happy I can’t even tell you ❤️ hope the cast celebrated 🤣
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80