Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Is he? 🤣 or maybe he's just to lazy to check all these stuff 🤣
Probably both 🤣 I know I am the same
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Is he? 🤣 or maybe he's just to lazy to check all these stuff 🤣
Probably both 🤣 I know I am the same
Vo dekhega to notification aayega like SK ? 🤣
Story pe mentioned hai to viewers ki list me dikh jaayega agar dekhega to 🤣 Suku ne to DM se hi dekha tha 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yes I think so 🤣 anyone who likes it will send a notification
Wo din kabhi nahi aayega 🤣
I mean he did answer your question that one time 🤣 nothing is impossible
I posted something on IG after so long today 🤣 that page is almost in abandoned condition🤣
And the deepfake lady commented on that dialogues post 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I posted something on IG after so long today 🤣 that page is almost in abandoned condition🤣
And the deepfake lady commented on that dialogues post 🤣🤣
I saw your profile pop up after long today 🤣 let me add my heart too
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I mean he did answer your question that one time 🤣 nothing is impossible
I still can't believe he did that 🤣 abhi bhi sochti hu ye kaise hua 🤣
Double post oops
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I saw your profile pop up after long today 🤣 let me add my heart too
I'll have to go and reply to the comments there too 🤣 but as usual mai yahi pade rehti hu 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I still can't believe he did that 🤣 abhi bhi sochti hu ye kaise hua 🤣
It just did 🤣 just believe
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80