Originally posted by: White-Lilac
It has been a global thread for almost 6-7 hours now 🤣 I wonder who else would come🤣 maybe Ayesha? Or she'll miss it again 🤣
Nikki ka bhi kuch pata nahi hai🤣
This time they can’t miss it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
It has been a global thread for almost 6-7 hours now 🤣 I wonder who else would come🤣 maybe Ayesha? Or she'll miss it again 🤣
Nikki ka bhi kuch pata nahi hai🤣
This time they can’t miss it 🤣
I'm happy that she at least sees her DMs 🤣
But I doubt they'll be able to make it here on time 🤣
What time does the thread lose its global status? 🤣
One of the old posts stated that it remains global for about 2-3 days but not sure about the new rules 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
One of the old posts stated that it remains global for about 2-3 days but not sure about the new rules 🤣🤣
Let’s assume the former for now then 🤣
We'll get to know it anyways🤣🤣
Hona to chahiye।
Suku ne dekha n edits 🤣
Haan par wo bolti kaha hai kuch 🤣🤣
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
78