After the Daku task where Teju and Vishal were husband and wife, I think Vishal actually thinks that Tejaswi and his Jodi is liked by the audience as a couple. 😆😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
After the Daku task where Teju and Vishal were husband and wife, I think Vishal actually thinks that Tejaswi and his Jodi is liked by the audience as a couple. 😆😆
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
After the Daku task where Teju and Vishal were husband and wife, I think Vishal actually thinks that Tejaswi and his Jodi is liked by the audience as a couple. 😆😆
He gives me such creepy vibes. I don't know how Teja can put up with him. There's a particular way in which he looks at her which is just 🤢
Originally posted by: Soanz.19
He gives me such creepy vibes. I don't know how Teja can put up with him. There's a particular way in which he looks at her which is just 🤢
He has started flirting with her a little. Aur aaj kal god mein uthana shuru kar diya hai. I also remember when the Daku task came and Teja and him were announced H & W, he said bahar aisa dikha raha hai sabko with a smile.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
After the Daku task where Teju and Vishal were husband and wife, I think Vishal actually thinks that Tejaswi and his Jodi is liked by the audience as a couple. 😆😆
He has a crush on her I think.. it shows pretty clearly..
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
After the Daku task where Teju and Vishal were husband and wife, I think Vishal actually thinks that Tejaswi and his Jodi is liked by the audience as a couple. 😆😆
Evict Vishal 😡, isko jaab pata chalega TejRan is ruling tab keya hoga iska..
I just said the same thing in another topic. He is creepy. I hate the way he stands to close to her. All other males in there don't give me these creepy vibes. All are very respectful towards women in the show. He must be old compared to Teju right. It makes me more uncomfortableOriginally posted by: Soanz.19
He gives me such creepy vibes. I don't know how Teja can put up with him. There's a particular way in which he looks at her which is just 🤢
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Evict Vishal 😡, isko jaab pata chalega TejRan is ruling tab keya hoga iska..
Dil tootega 💔
Tho I don't know why and how they're trending aisa kuch to lagta nahi TejRan ke beech.. she spends more time with Vishal..
I want the caller of the week to address this. I have a feeling Teju doesn't understand the creepiness.Originally posted by: opsora2090
Evict Vishal 😡, isko jaab pata chalega TejRan is ruling tab keya hoga iska..
I didn't either. I checked YouTube once.There are so many vms. All were from LF.I didn't notice them first. May be I was not paying attention that much. I am not into shipping Teju with anyone. But I won't say anything to the shippers as well.Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-
Dil tootega 💔
Tho I don't know why and how they're trending aisa kuch to lagta nahi TejRan ke beech.. she spends more time with Vishal..
Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-
Dil tootega 💔
Tho I don't know why and how they're trending aisa kuch to lagta nahi TejRan ke beech.. she spends more time with Vishal..
LF viewers know
peyarse kam..dosti se jeyada.. shippers could pheel