Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Their room
Fook kitne din baad PurVir ka bedroom and unka scene 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
And finally they are utilizing their chemistry 💃🏻😤🥵
Sonali ne party karadi

She’s not got sindoor or mangalsutra
Itne khoobsurat lag rahe hai dono 🤧🤧🤧🤧
PurVir room looks so beautiful 🤩 they look so beautiful 🤩 their outfits look so beautiful 🤩 I feel so beautiful
Ha asma mujhe chaiye tha scene
Finally 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
Ek pagdi me bhi mil jaye
She’s not got sindoor or mangalsutra
Ab shaadi hogi 😭😭😭
I don't care.
Jaldi shaadi karlo aur uske baad ka main course dedo
PurVir room looks so beautiful 🤩 they look so beautiful 🤩 their outfits look so beautiful 🤩 I feel so beautiful
What's stopping them now
Jump on bed bro 🤣🤪