Kaju barfiiis
Thank you Darshi 🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kaju barfiiis
Thank you Darshi 🤗🤗
Thanks dear...❤️& huge congrats to you for being the winner 👏🤗Scoreboard for sheep
Mono, Nina, Jalebi, Hinna, Miss Morning, Mekhu.... you're all in top 5, congrats!! 🥳🥳
Oooh thanks Shibu 🤗
*Me quietly taking notes on whom to contact if I ever host in future*
Are you planning on hosting this week's SNL?
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Oh i knew there was something special about 101, when i wrote it down🤣 Tumhare liye Mo Shagun leke aayi
Aww 😍
I knew there was something special about Mo when I befriended her 😆
Congratulations to the winners (Bee, Mo, dusk2dawn) & runners-up (Nita, Kinginthenorth9).
It's classy and gorgeous
Thanks Shibu 🤗
Awww❤️
Aww 😍
I knew there was something special about Mo when I befriended her 😆
I knew there was something special about this post when i started reading it 🙈
Thank you Mono ❤️Originally posted by: Infinitely
Congratulations to the winners (Bee, Mo, dusk2dawn) & runners-up (Nita, Kinginthenorth9).
😲 nahi!!
IF I ever host, note the "IF"! 😳
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Awww❤️
I knew there was something special about this post when i started reading it 🙈
And I knew there was something special about this one when I started writing it 😌
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320