you got it right my friend... aap aur lazybing, dono ghost😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
you got it right my friend... aap aur lazybing, dono ghost😎
I love how you cut 'Drama'🤣Originally posted by: BlurredLines
As a GOAT , I am honoured to get an award in a sheep tournament . I am very happy with being declared
dramaQueen on the screen . 😎 Thank You Lavy, the youngest Shepherd for giving me a siggie after so long 🤗 ❤️
You're welcome🤗
Thank you for organizing this game Lavy. It really was a different kind of sheep experience. ❤️
Even though I flopped very badly in last round, I can't deny that the round was amazing. I'll remember that story for a long long time🤣
Thank you for the award as well. 🤗
Thanks for joining in❤️
Mere saath ye mere khilaf?🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Omg am i missing the whole ceremony rn 😭
i’m so sorry Shepherd Brute, lemme start catching up 😭😍

Sab mere naam kar liye maine🤣
You promised that you'll make ME the winner 🥺
*Playing kya hua tera vaada in the bgm*
Abhi agey aur bhi miley ga
Mere saath ye mere khilaf?🤣
I'm hurt you asked me this 🤕
Thank you ji❤️