
Could not tag Oye_nakhrewali
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots

Could not tag Oye_nakhrewali

I thought so🤣
You is welcome Rashi, once again 🤣
Thank you 🤗
uuyi maaa
DQ aur mein 😆
yay I got an award
thanks Lavy 🤗
Congratulations my fellow DQs Nita and Hinna 🥳🥳
Pehle Soni ka naam tha but then I realised mein usse already de rahi hoon dusra award isliye tumhe leliya for all those shocked reactions you gave to my result posts🤣 also last round ka crying is considered drama😆
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I totally agree here🤣Add Soni too she is no less😆
Congrats drama queens🤣
😲 me no DQ🥺

Lavy for arranging this sheep game & giving me award👍🏼
Had Fun!
Tab main BB forum main khud se lad rahi thee🤣Dekhenge aage abhi ke liye jo hai woh enjoy karo🤗😆
Yup... I guess tum tab sheep hi nahi thi🤣
Nahi re... I really feel sad when I see toppers losing point(isko ab reply matt dena😆)
Maine reply de diya 😭