Thank you Soni 🤗
yeah Nita and Hinna are well deserved for this award 😛
Ya i havent seen u doing drama much😆 so🤷♀️ but nita n hinna for sure r DQ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you Soni 🤗
yeah Nita and Hinna are well deserved for this award 😛
Ya i havent seen u doing drama much😆 so🤷♀️ but nita n hinna for sure r DQ
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ya i havent seen u doing drama much😆 so🤷♀️ but nita n hinna for sure r DQ
yup I am not DQ 😳
but I am happy that I got an award
award se matlab hai and Lavy ki beautyful siggys se 😆
yup I am not DQ 😳
but I am happy that I got an award
award se matlab hai and Lavy ki beautyful siggys se 😆
Exactly award se matlab hai n getting mast siggie
Where are the remaining awards Lavy?
Where are the remaining awards Lavy?
she is on dinner break, may be by 9 she will be back
😆 u r cute DQ
Okie I'll be back by then
Not enough, more drama required😅
As a GOAT , I am honoured to get an award in a sheep tournament . I am very happy with being declared drama Queen on the screen . 😎 Thank You Lavy, the youngest Shepherd for giving me a siggie after so long 🤗 ❤️
Oh you didn't know me and Hinna were the original DQ's 🤣