She hasn't won ab tak?😲
She won SNL but no tournament😆Either runner up or top 5
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She hasn't won ab tak?😲
She won SNL but no tournament😆Either runner up or top 5
Thank you🤗
I have won Raji's sheep tournament too😳
Cholly... galti se mistake😆
I thought Hinna won😲I didnt knw sowwie😅
maine kaunsi training di😳Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Shibu trained you well in all other aspects except for this one, she’s so fast and you’re so...torturous 🤣
Congrats Soni, Nina, Bee, window, Rashi and all my pyaare sheep!
Kal 7.30 baje ceremony rakhenge⭐️
Thank you Lavy🤗 and thank you for this short but fun tournament. Loved the qs they were super fun 😆
Me, Hinna and WD were joint winners.