ohhh😆
I understand... koi nhi enjoy madi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ohhh😆
I understand... koi nhi enjoy madi😆
hi sunny🤗Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Nice to meet you priya🤗. I am sunny😃
Where r u from?
I am from kolkata😃
ohh wow!!!Originally posted by: Biggboss15
I am from kolkata😃
Bengali babu in our forum 😃
I used to know one more bengali babu...
so u r a student?? Of which line/ stream?Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Ooo nice😃
College or school?
Saint Thomas kolkata computer science engineering😃
ohhh ok... thats good👍Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Saint Thomas kolkata computer science engineering😃
good... aaj ek arse k baad shopping gayi thi😆